Our Visit Policy
- Opening Hours Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm and 6pm to 9pm
- Dedicated older or vulnerable person appointment time – first thing in the morning. Before older or vulnerable clients arrive, time will be allowed for the salon to be cleaned.
- If you arrive early, and it’s not raining, you may use the bench in the front garden to wait.
- Please arrive at your allocated time, if you are late, I will do my best to accommodate you in a safe and controlled manner.
- Time management will be essential to ensuring social distance is maintained and that no back log of clients happens. So while I love the chats, we will have to keep it to the time allowed.
- It is essential that I have adequate time to complete the service, clean down and prepare for the next client so I will leave 15 minutes cleaning time between each client.
- When a client has booked an appointment, 48 hours prior to their arrival I will send my COVID-19 Client Visit Questionnaire and Client Visit Information Policy.
- Even though I send out a COVID-19 question in advance, I will still ask the client to confirm if there is any changes to their response on arrival to the salon.
- COVID-19 is a notifiable disease therefore I will keep contact log records securely for at least 1 month; outlining who is in the building, the contact time/date and if possible zones they have been in.